Seven years of doing this blog, and never a List dedicated to the spooky season? Unlike me to miss an opportunity for a special like that for so long, so let's put that right here.
An Italian horror movie theme, a Magnetic Fields offshoot, a smattering of chart hits (including one from the late Pete Burns), some indiepop favourites, punk poetry genius - all this and more.
BOO!!
J xx
THE LOVELY EGGS – Haunt Me Out (2009)
GOBLIN – Zombi (1978)
FRANCESCA’S WORD SALAD –Vlad (2012)
(No video available - please click on this Soundcloud link)
FUTURE BIBLE HEROES – I’m a Vampire (2002)
MYSTERIOUS ART – The Omen (12” remix) (1989)
THE THYME MACHINE – Me, My Zombie and I (2014)
FRESCHARD – Monsters (2014)
R DEAN TAYLOR – There’s a Ghost in My House (1966)
JOHN COOPER CLARKE – I Married a Monster from Outer Space (1978)
LOVEBUG STARSKI –Amityville (House on the Hill) (1986)
THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS – I’ve Got a Fang (2001)
JAPAN – Ghosts (1982)
MOUSTACHE OF INSANITY –Aaargh! Noooo! (2011)
MC LETHAL – Rave Digger (1992)
ALIEN SEX FIEND – Haunted House (1989)
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY – Release the Bats (1981)
IN LOVING MEMORY: Pete Burns
DEAD OR ALIVE – Something in My House (1987)
FUTURE BIBLE HEROES – I’m a Vampire (2002)
MYSTERIOUS ART – The Omen (12” remix) (1989)
THE THYME MACHINE – Me, My Zombie and I (2014)
FRESCHARD – Monsters (2014)
R DEAN TAYLOR – There’s a Ghost in My House (1966)
JOHN COOPER CLARKE – I Married a Monster from Outer Space (1978)
LOVEBUG STARSKI –Amityville (House on the Hill) (1986)
THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS – I’ve Got a Fang (2001)
JAPAN – Ghosts (1982)
MOUSTACHE OF INSANITY –Aaargh! Noooo! (2011)
MC LETHAL – Rave Digger (1992)
ALIEN SEX FIEND – Haunted House (1989)
THE BIRTHDAY PARTY – Release the Bats (1981)
IN LOVING MEMORY: Pete Burns
DEAD OR ALIVE – Something in My House (1987)
No comments:
Post a Comment