Hello again,
Their upcoming appearance at the Jazz Cafe in London was reason enough to dig out some vintage Cranes for this list, and I've been meaning to include The Monochrome Set's eponymous track for quite some time, too.
It's mostly newer stuff aside from these, though, with the Dan Le Sac vs Scroobius Pip track taken from what's proven to be anything other than a difficult second album.
Three cheers to Goldfrapp for delivering one of the best pop moments of 2010 so far, I reckon. I wonder whether France has forgiven them yet for still not creating a Felt Mountain part 2?
J xx
THE BLACK BELLES – What Can I Do? (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXNTQ-GmMkM
THE SHINS - Phantom Limb (2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkITsv3Nk6M
THE DUCKWORTH LEWIS METHOD – The Age of Revolution (2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxuV0A1Jlxk
NEW YOUNG PONY CLUB - Ice Cream (2006)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yYAOUc7YBE
WHITE HILLS – Dead (2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPkzJn-1iwQ
DAN LE SAC VS SCROOBIUS PIP – Sick Tonight (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QrkcGykwVE
THE WAVE PICTURES – Kiss Me (2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYypUkMC6jI
CRANES – Shining Road (1994)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoX5PoH5IG4
WILLIAM D DRAKE – Wolves (2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-YeTU9X99U
BLOOD RED SHOES – Light It Up (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiTSbmxssBQ
OOIOO – Grow Sound Tree (2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9l_2MDdtKU
HERCULES & LOVE AFFAIR – Hercules Theme (2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaUMPGx2-Io
GOLDFRAPP – Rocket (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJppnG1tflU
GOLDFRAPP – Lovely Head (2000)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBq-XCKePWg
REX THE DOG – Prototype (2005)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYHFR7pKleU&feature=related
FRIGHTENED RABBIT – Nothing Like You (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD8z7eP9xnU
THE MONOCHROME SET – The Monochrome Set (I Presume) (1980)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9zfNlV_Fio
TIGER FORCE - Syntax Error (2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhTDv9fBDUw
(c) 2009-2018, 2026 Jeremy Grayson. A list, but also a love letter to music. A collection of links to the new, the old, the recent and the random. New List at 12.01am (most) Saturday mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIST 274 - 03/10/2026
(International Strike Force - Cumberland Arms, Newcastle-upon-Tyne 08/07/2000. Picture is author's own) Hello again, Firstly, a little a...
-
Hello again, I will not write a Eurovision review this year. Not enough time. I will not write a Eurovision review this year. Not enough t...
-
Hello again, “I don’t know who needs to hear this”, wrote one John Girgus in an open Facebook post in April 2022, “but Sarah Records is over...
-
Hello again, This week's List finds your writer still with ringing ears and a happy heart from witnessing the Manchester leg of Cardiac...
No comments:
Post a Comment