Hello again,
...And from Latitude, so we move onto Indietracks, the only festival I'll be getting to go to in person this summer, and the one I regard as the most indispensable now - it'll be my third visit, and certainly not the last.
Finding clips for some of the Indietracks roster is hard, given some of their degrees of YouTube-shyness, but I've managed to fill two Lists all the same.
I noticed in compiling that I hadn't included Do The Indie Kid previously, despite thinking I had - it turned out that I'd added My Boss was in an Indie Band Once in List #37 in its stead by accident.
As the latter had already appeared in List #31, it thereby counts as the first ever song to figure on this blog more than once. Drat it, I was hoping to go longer than that!!!
Well done if you spotted the error before I did. Ah well, one duplicate every 600-odd songs isn't bad going, I suppose...
J xx
‘ALLO DARLIN – If Loneliness Was Art (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsWwLadwYKY
VERONICA FALLS – Found Love in a Graveyard (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMTjGj-v7qM
WINSTON ECHO – Oh Banjo (200x)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qza-WlnEuA
THE PAINS OF BEING PURE AT HEART – Everything With You (2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVrTruj_Aw
STARS OF AVIATION – Love Is Only In Your Mind (2003)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmF3kuN27ds
LA LA LOVE YOU – Dame Un Beso (2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nmyIqqMnV4
THE CAVALCADE – Voices (2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=338HJAByixs
STARS IN COMA – Invisibility Trick (2008)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrfC7Qp6ZtY
BOY GENIUS – Old New England (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZjFwTWH0Us
WHITE TOWN – Make The World Go Away (2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ_gm5IFek8
SECRET SHINE – Temporal (1993)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP1hu20xj5M
JAM ON BREAD – At Your Funeral (Jesus College session) (2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thx3S6qteIs
SLOW CLUB – Giving Up on Love (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qzOOg4pxw8
THE CANNANES – Frightening Thing (1993)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Cp3izCOy4
STANDARD FARE – Philadelphia (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvozbrUljBA
MJ HIBBETT & THE VALIDATORS – Do The Indie Kid (2009)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z265E7fGL_k
THE BLANCHE HUDSON WEEKEND – Noise and Fury (2010)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUXQrfaBPUI
THE JUST JOANS – Looking Like Rain (2007)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nifMlbzzRT4
(c) 2009-2018, 2026 Jeremy Grayson. A list, but also a love letter to music. A collection of links to the new, the old, the recent and the random. New List at 12.01am (most) Saturday mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIST 275 - 10/10/2026 (a sixth cover versions special)
Hello again, "Sunday in Sheffield, people. DID YOU GO TO CHURCH? Don't worry, this is Tchurch!" And the gospel according to T...
-
Hello again, I will not write a Eurovision review this year. Not enough time. I will not write a Eurovision review this year. Not enough t...
-
Hello again, “I don’t know who needs to hear this”, wrote one John Girgus in an open Facebook post in April 2022, “but Sarah Records is over...
-
Hello again, This week's List finds your writer still with ringing ears and a happy heart from witnessing the Manchester leg of Cardiac...
No comments:
Post a Comment