This week's third random assortment already, including a long-overdue opportunity to share some footage of the amazing Roo O'Hare, aka Oxo Foxo, at work with her loop pedal and none-more-clear voice.
Great to hear some new Math And Physics Club material, too, though the ongoing search for their missing "s" evidently continues...
I was minded to back up the The Louche track with one by Sultans Of Ping, as the only two bands I know of ever to have dropped a suffix of "FC" from their respective names, but then I forgot. Sometimes it's hard to believe that these lists aren't just thrown together, you know.
SELEBRITIES – Temporary Touch (2013)
OWINY SIGOMA BAND – Owiny Techno (2013)
STILL CORNERS – Fireflies (2012)
DAVID LYNCH feat LYKKE LI – I’m Waiting Here (2013)
MASTER MUSICIANS OF BUKKAKE – Gnomi (2013)
BEST COAST – The Only Place (2012)
EELS – New Alphabet (2013)
THEN AND NOW: Camera Obscura
CAMERA OBSCURA – Fifth in Line to the Throne (2013)
CAMERA OBSCURA – Park and Ride (1998)
COCOROSIE – Gravediggress (2013)
WAXAHATCHEE – Coast to Coast (2013)
THE LOUCHE – Salt (2012)
MAZES – Bodies (Hookworms Remix) (2013)
VOM VORTON – Vampires Will Always Break Your Heart (2013)
OXO FOXO – The Hunting Song (Exposed in Session) (2012)
MATH AND PHYSICS CLUB – Long Drag (2013)
MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS – Memorium (2013)
I was minded to back up the The Louche track with one by Sultans Of Ping, as the only two bands I know of ever to have dropped a suffix of "FC" from their respective names, but then I forgot. Sometimes it's hard to believe that these lists aren't just thrown together, you know.
J xx
Click on the video or link to play each tune (links last checked as all working 10/08/2026).
SELEBRITIES – Temporary Touch (2013)
OWINY SIGOMA BAND – Owiny Techno (2013)
STILL CORNERS – Fireflies (2012)
DAVID LYNCH feat LYKKE LI – I’m Waiting Here (2013)
MASTER MUSICIANS OF BUKKAKE – Gnomi (2013)
BEST COAST – The Only Place (2012)
EELS – New Alphabet (2013)
THEN AND NOW: Camera Obscura
CAMERA OBSCURA – Fifth in Line to the Throne (2013)
CAMERA OBSCURA – Park and Ride (1998)
COCOROSIE – Gravediggress (2013)
WAXAHATCHEE – Coast to Coast (2013)
THE LOUCHE – Salt (2012)
MAZES – Bodies (Hookworms Remix) (2013)
VOM VORTON – Vampires Will Always Break Your Heart (2013)
OXO FOXO – The Hunting Song (Exposed in Session) (2012)
MATH AND PHYSICS CLUB – Long Drag (2013)
MIDNIGHT JUGGERNAUTS – Memorium (2013)
No comments:
Post a Comment